Sydney Craft Beer Week (SCBW) has launched their program for 2015. Now into its fifth year, SCBW will be showcasing the best of brews from around the state with events to be held from Saturday 17 to Sunday 25 October right across Sydney.
Sydney Craft Beer Week
With over 130 events at over 70 different venues including bars, restaurants, breweries and pop up spaces, there is something for everyone from the beer tragic and the home brew enthusiast to those who just appreciate a good beer.
Some of the highlights include:
- British Beer Invasion at The Wild Rover
- Sierra Nevada Tap Room at Keg & Brew
- Doug & Olive’s Rogue Revolution
- Frankie’s Collaboration Coup at Frankie’s Pizza
- Beer, Chocolate and Cheese at Harts Pub
- Ale Stars with Stone Brewery at The Local Taphouse
- Double Barrel Shotgun Barrel Aged Beer Tap Showcase at Bitter Phew
- Garage Project Showcase at the Local Taphouse
Become part of the brewmance.
For all event details, visit the full program at www.sydneycraftbeerweek.com
This article is posted on Gourmantic.com - All rights reserved - Copyright © 2018.