Gourmantic is an online magazine with a focus on travel, food, drink, events and lifestyle. Our articles include independent travel, city breaks, hotel reviews, local and international restaurant reviews, food & drink articles, bar reviews, spirits, wines and champagne, luxury, product launches and Sydney events.
Current Metrics (as at June 2014)
- Launched = 26 June 2009
- Registered as a business = March 2013
- Total number of articles published to date = 1250+
- Number of Twitter Followers = 3395+
- Number of Facebook Likes = 2660+
- Google + Followers = 422
- Instagram Followers = 1344
- Alexa Global Traffic Rank: 314,625
Credentials at a Glance
- content featured and referenced in: NEW YORK TIMES feature article on Toby Smith of Toby’s Estate, NEW YORK TIMES travel article on Paris, USA Today Travel on Dubai, Sydney Morning Herald for Glenmorangie Secret Society, Wikipedia for: Australian Film Walk of Fame, Champagne Stemware, Wedding Cake Island and HARPERS Wine & Spirits Magazine for Champagne Summit Social Media 2012
- first Prize winner of Grantourismo Travel Writing Competition in May 2010
- judged the Australasian Whisky Awards for 2013 and several cocktail competitions.
- named in the Australian Bartender Most Influential List for 2013.
- restaurant & spirit reviews featured by respective businesses’ websites and circulated in their newsletters
- fast-tracked to Urbanspoon Prime status through quality of reviews which can be found on Urbanspoon Sydney, London, Alaska and Anchorage
We offer the following types of advertising and sponsorship and can tailor a package or an advertising solution to your needs and budget:
A – Banner Advertising Banner/image advertising space is available to promote your brands/services with a minimum period of one month/30 days.
- Header Banner: Prime placement of 470x80px shown in top right hand corner of every page
- Sidebar Skyscraper: 300px x up to 500px shown on every page with a sidebar
- Sidebar Square: 300x250px shown on every page with a sidebar
- Sidebar Half Square: 300x125px shown on every page with a sidebar
- Above Content: 710x90px shown on top of every content page
- Below Content: 710x90px shown at bottom of every content page
- Footer Area: 1100x100px shown at bottom of every content page
Graphic ads require advertisers to supply their own banners. JPG or GIF are accepted, no animation is permitted and please keep file size under 40KB.
B – Content Sponsorship
Content sponsorship refers to one-time articles written by Gourmantic and in which we disclose that they are sponsored post. Unlike print advertising, you benefit from longevity of exposure of articles from search engines as the posts remain on the website for as long as the website exists. We offer various options to meet your needs:
- Sponsored editorial content
- Sponsored WHAT’S ON for event promotion
- Sponsored Competitions/Giveaways
- Sponsored Interviews
- Space within our newsletter
Please note: we do NOT accept sponsored posts written by guest writers or with contextual links.
C – Freelance Writing
Corinne is available for freelance writing assignments on topics that relate to travel, food, restaurants, bars, drinks, spirits and wine, and events. She is currently a contributing writer on citibankdining.com.au
D – Photography Services
Our photographs are available for purchase. If you are interested in using our photography services to cover an event or a launch, please contact us to discuss in advance of the event.
The advertising options detailed above are available individually or part of a package. We can customise a package to suit your needs and budgets. If you are interested in advertising including long term sponsorship on Gourmantic, please contact us using the Contact form.
This article is posted on Gourmantic.com. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2014